Submit a Ticket
Profile and CME
How do I earn CME?
IARS360 is used for completion of journal CME activities for IARS members. To earn CME, please complete the following steps:
1. Read the
CME article in A&A
, or on
2. Click the CME button from the journal site to be taken to the CME activity.
3. Log in to IARS360 (same email address as your login for the journal site).
4. Answer the activity questions and submit.
5. If you answer 80% or more questions correctly, you will complete the activity evaluation and submit. If not, you can try answering the questions again.
6. View your certificate.
7. My CME shows your CME history and you can download your certificates, export a csv file, or view a PDF report of your CME activities.
Please contact us at
if you have any questions.
Updated: 01 Mar 2019 05:04 AM
Help us to make this article better
Is your CME approved in Canada?
What do the menu icons at the top of the screen mean?
What content is available on IARS360?
What do the symbols mean next to content?
Help Desk Software
by Zoho Desk